Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mercatus Center at George Mason University
Lisa Dezzutti of Market Connections explains the survey results of contractors who were asked not only what they think about sequestration, but what they plan to do in case it happens. HUD's Laura Kunkel talks about a recently developed grassroots program called the Under 5 Group, which seeks to improve morale particularly among new hires. Eli Dourado, a research fellow at the Mercatus Center of George Mason University, provides a bird's eye view of the recent World Conference on International Communications in Dubai.
USPS' Tony Vegliante talks about veterans working at the Postal Service. Attorney Joseph Petrillo discusses the government's many procurement rules. Jerry Brito of George Mason University launched a site to encourage greater transparency at the World Conference on International Telecommunications. Bob Litan discusses a new Bloomberg Government report on reducing the deficit. DoD's Stephen King talks about the Pentagon honoring standout workers with disabilities.
Tags: Tony Vegliante , Joseph Petrillo , USPS , Veterans Affairs , procurement , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Jerry Brito , Bob Litan , Bloomberg Government , Stephen King , Federal Drive
Jerry Ellig, a senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about some of the roadblocks federal employees face in implementing new regulations.
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.