Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Memorial Day
A lot of people will be hitting the beaches and the boardwalks this weekend, and at the Maryland and Delaware beaches they'll find plenty of boardwalk improvements.
Bathing suit, check. Flip flops, check. It's Memorial Day weekend getaway day, and many local residents plan to spend the long holiday near the ocean.
Ocean City says tourism is looking up and businesses are expanding.
Learn about how you can help the families of fallen troops this Memorial Day.
Many area pools open for the summer Memorial Day Weekend.
WTOP Traffic Reporter Bob Marbourg, who has been following the region's traffic patterns since 1979, offers advice for when to hit the road.
Motorists may want to be careful during the mad dash out of town this holiday weekend: Police will be out in force.
More people in the region are expected to hit the road this year for Memorial Day than last year, partly due to better economic conditions. (AP)
This Memorial Day, some of the area's wounded soldiers will have a whole new way to connect with their families - through laptops.
Travelers take their vacation preparations seriously. So what are they spending on? And, what eyebrow-raising things might they do?