Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Memorial Bridge
The smell of fresh asphalt wafted through the air around the area Monday was a reminder that the work to get the the heavily trafficked riverside commuter artery next to Memorial Bridge back to a smooth, car-ready surface was finally complete.
Recent rainy weather has delayed the expected completion date for the Ohio Drive roadwork, which for weeks has backed up traffic behind the Lincoln Memorial.
The roadwork on Ohio Drive that for some drivers has more than doubled the duration of their commutes will be finished by the end of this month or early next month, the National Park Services says.
You'll find a new traffic pattern on the northbound 14th Street Bridge. You will find that the far left lane closed the entire length of the bridge. All lanes shift to the right.