Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Memorial Bridge
The smell of fresh asphalt wafted through the air around the area Monday was a reminder that the work to get the the heavily trafficked riverside commuter artery next to Memorial Bridge back to a smooth, car-ready surface was finally complete.
Recent rainy weather has delayed the expected completion date for the Ohio Drive roadwork, which for weeks has backed up traffic behind the Lincoln Memorial.
The roadwork on Ohio Drive that for some drivers has more than doubled the duration of their commutes will be finished by the end of this month or early next month, the National Park Services says.
You'll find a new traffic pattern on the northbound 14th Street Bridge. You will find that the far left lane closed the entire length of the bridge. All lanes shift to the right.