Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Melissa Hathaway
Congress has told the Pentagon to stem the tide of suspected counterfeit parts that ultimately end up in military technology systems. First though, DoD has to come to grips with the fact that it can't simply mandate change to an industrial base it once controlled.
National Security Council
May 7, 2009
National Security Council,
April 30, 2009
Painter came to the White House 'shortly' after Hathaway left. He has been the deputy assistant director in the FBI's cyber crime division.
Hathaway's review must move cyber forward, quickly
Melissa Hathaway led the Obama administration's report on cybersecurity.
Melissa Hathaway says her decision to leave had as much to do with fixing her work-life balance as it did with not getting cyber coordinator role. She says her impact from outside the government can be meaningful and significant. Hathaway has opened her own consulting firm and will work with Harvard and MIT on research and writing.
Sources say she will not be the cyber czar, for now