Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Melissa Dawkins
The Department of Energy detailed to House lawmakers Wednesday its plans to create a new undersecretary for management and performance and expand its undersecretary of science office.
A roundtable sponsored by the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee explored how public-private partnerships could work to get rid of federal property more quickly.
Tags: management , GSA , Dan Tangherlini , real property disposal , Lou Barletta , House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee , Kim Burke , Jones Lang LaSalle , Michael Allen , Hines Interest , OMB ,
Legislators want to strengthen OPM's ability to oversee the security clearance process to thwart under-qualified candidates from obtaining and keeping security clearances.
The Homeland Security Department's Border Management Systems Programs Office awarded a contract to Unisys to modernize its border-management systems.
The number of furloughed federal employees seeking emergency loans from the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund (FEEA) continues to grow, as FEEA tries to keep up with the heightened demand.
NIST and the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellece (NCCoE) want to facilitate public-private collaborations surrounding cybersecurity solutions by creating a new research-and-development center.
After an OSHA investigation found USPS electrical work violations, USPS agreed to agencywide changes in electrical work safety and training.
The Department of the Interior is actively hiring young people in order to increase diversity within its ranks. At a recent event, Secretary Sally Jewell encouraged other agencies to adopt similar diversity initiatives.
Members of the House have doubts about the Labor Department's proposal to set a uniform benefit rate for FECA beneficiaries. A GAO study found that such propositions will decrease benefits to injured workers with dependents. FECA benefits would also align more closely with Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) benefits once injured workers reach retirement age.
Tags: workforce , pay and benefits , workers compensation , retirement , FECA , DOL , GAO , George Miller , Gary Steinberg , Andrew Sherrill , Scott Szymendera , House Education and the Workforce Committee
House members with constituents impacted by budget cuts to the Patent and Trademark Office and Department of Defense are taking steps to ease the effect of sequestration and furloughs.