Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Melissa Dawkins
While leaders at CMS said the hub connecting personal information stored in the health insurance marketplace to multiple agencies will be ready by the Oct. 1 deadline, legislators are concerned with how well CMS is securing individuals' personal information from cyber threats.
For the first time, Eco-Goats will remove unwanted vegetation from a wooded area in the Historic Congressional Cemetery.
The FBI hopes a new portal, iGuardian, will enable the FBI to help companies protect themselves against malware by creating a repository of cybersecurity breaches.
The House passed the Stop Government Abuse Act Thursday by a vote of 239-176. The bill is part of a Republican legislative package aimed at slashing government waste and abuse.
Tags: Congress , pay and benefits , agencies , Lynn Jenkins , Eric Cantor , Jo Ann Emerson , Blake Farenthold , Tom Coburn , James Renacci , Peter Roskam , Tom Price , oversight , Stop Government Abuse Week , IRS
While sequestration is impacting the aerospace industry, the biggest cuts resulted from the Budget Control Act of 2011 and reduced demand in the wake of military withdrawals, said Richard Aboulafia, aerospace analyst at the Teal Group.
Frances Smith, a civilian Defense Department employee, is having problems making ends meet after furloughs trimmed her paycheck. "I'm wondering now, next week, how I'm going to even pay for my groceries," she told Federal News Radio.
Legislation aimed at improving response times and customer service across government agencies passed the House Wednesday.
The Coast Guard decided to implement Ozone Widget Framework architecture into its existing WatchKeeper systems to improve communication and data transfer between the Coast Guard and its partners.
A record number of employees are turning to FEEA to help them meet basic living expenses after receiving short paychecks due to furloughs.
Government contractors have more questions than answers regarding how the Affordable Care Act will impact business, and how coverage requirements will inform contract pricing evaluations.