Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Melanie Ann Pustay
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Attorney Lynne Bernabei examines a recent ruling that allows feds to file some MSPB appeals in district courts. GAO's Michele Mackin describes why more than 40 contracts worth more than $20 million each were awarded without meeting new guidelines. Former White House official Dan Chenok discusses the highs and lows of the E-Government Act. Melanie Ann Pustay of the Justice Department talks about how agencies report their Freedom of Information Act request fulfillment.
Tags: Lynne Bernabei , Dan Chenok , Michele Mackin , Merit Systems Protection Board , GAO , FOIA , E-Government Reauthorization Act , Justice Department , Federal Drive , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
The Obama administration urged Congress on Tuesday to keep secret a whole new category of information even under the Freedom of Information Act.