Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Meg Beasley
Agency CISO Davis says many times applications are the cause of vulnerabilities in the network. The working group will develop training classes for developers.
Ten days after the original announcement from officials, concerned families have started to get calls back.
Legislation calls for agencies to adopt computer power savings techniques, implement advanced metering technology and create energy data standards.
Legislation proposed in the House of Representatives today would require all agencies to invest significant time and resources in managerial training.
The administration is looking for ways to improve contracting with small businesses and wants the public's input.