Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Meera Pal
Beginning Monday afternoon, casual carpoolers will have to go around the corner to New York Avenue between 15th and 14 streets Northwest to grab a ride home.
Along with advances in breast cancer treatment, patients now have better options for breast reconstruction.
Losing your wallet or purse can be a stressful experience. But, you can make it a little less stressful by following a few tips.
Things are about to get even busier in the already bustling Adams Morgan neighborhood with road crews working into the evening hours Monday through Saturday on a major streetscape project.
Despite some of the worst traffic in the country, one group is lauding the D.C. Metro area for creating effective transportation alternatives.
Thinking about buying a hybrid to save on gas? Better get the facts first.
A Woodbridge man is facing attempted murder charges stemming from a March road rage incident.