Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Meera Pal
Turns out if you ride the Metro and are looking for a love connection, your best bet is riding the rails in and around the Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro Station.
The line started forming at 8:15 Tuesday morning for the opening of D.C.'s inaugural Shake Shack.
Some call it superstition, others, just support.
Leaders in Montgomery County are sending a message to the federal government on immigration enforcement in their community.
Dr. Glenn Geelhoed has spent more than 40 years conducting medical missions around the globe, and he's not done yet. On Saturday, he landed in Ecuador on his latest mission.
With emotions running high over budget cuts and possible layoffs, the Montgomery County Council is taking extra precaution.
Some residents in the area have been wondering about the loud booms they've been hearing.
Montgomery County will consider expanding its existing ban on smoking to include common areas and playgrounds at condos and apartments.
Smart phones are so smart there may be no limit to what they can do. Now, researchers are adapting cell phones with a clip-on component and turning them into microscopes.
Online coupons offer discounts on everything from aquarium visits to white water rafting -- they are also in play around the globe.
Tags: Kristi King ,