Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Meera Pal
Turns out if you ride the Metro and are looking for a love connection, your best bet is riding the rails in and around the Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro Station.
The line started forming at 8:15 Tuesday morning for the opening of D.C.'s inaugural Shake Shack.
Some call it superstition, others, just support.
Leaders in Montgomery County are sending a message to the federal government on immigration enforcement in their community.
Dr. Glenn Geelhoed has spent more than 40 years conducting medical missions around the globe, and he's not done yet. On Saturday, he landed in Ecuador on his latest mission.
With emotions running high over budget cuts and possible layoffs, the Montgomery County Council is taking extra precaution.
Some residents in the area have been wondering about the loud booms they've been hearing.
Montgomery County will consider expanding its existing ban on smoking to include common areas and playgrounds at condos and apartments.
Smart phones are so smart there may be no limit to what they can do. Now, researchers are adapting cell phones with a clip-on component and turning them into microscopes.
Online coupons offer discounts on everything from aquarium visits to white water rafting -- they are also in play around the globe.
Tags: Kristi King ,