Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Medicare
Alan P. Balutis
Director and Distinguished Fellow
Cisco Business Solutions Group
Kamilah Pickett, Outreach Director for Health Insurance Counseling at George Washington Legal Clinics, join hosts Tammy Flanagan and John Elliott to discuss Medicare.
Federal employees are going to have a new and complicated mission to figure out a way to apply the nation's rules, regulations, and laws.
Federal and postal retirees and people who get Social Security benefits who were facing an increase in Medicare premiums next year may be off the hook. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the good, but complicated, news.