Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Medicare
States need to help CMS fight fraudulent claims, says Sen. Claire McCaskill.
Gordon Peterson, moderator of Inside Washington
Gwen Ifill, moderator of Washington Week
NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security, the TSP, and other federal benefits programs.
May 23, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal benefits , TSP , FERS , CSRS , FERCCA , Social Security , LTC , Medicare Part B , NITP , Bob Braunstein , James Marshall , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit , insurance , retirement
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
Some recipients of Medicaid are abusing benefits of the program to get free rides to go shopping, a WTOP source says.
New GAO report examines old issue.
Errors, waste, and fraud in the Medicare system was the topic of conversation before the House Ways and Means Subcommittees on Health and Oversight today.
Federal workers are rolling outside money into their Thrift Savings Plan at a record pace, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, and that includes 75 people who now have million dollar balances.