Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Medicare
States need to help CMS fight fraudulent claims, says Sen. Claire McCaskill.
Gordon Peterson, moderator of Inside Washington
Gwen Ifill, moderator of Washington Week
Christiane Amanpour, host of ABC's "This Week"
NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security, the TSP, and other federal benefits programs.
May 23, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal benefits , TSP , FERS , CSRS , FERCCA , Social Security , LTC , Medicare part B , NITP , Bob Braunstein , James Marshall , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit , insurance , retirement
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
Some recipients of Medicaid are abusing benefits of the program to get free rides to go shopping, a WTOP source says.
New GAO report examines old issue.
Errors, waste, and fraud in the Medicare system was the topic of conversation before the House Ways and Means Subcommittees on Health and Oversight today.
Federal workers are rolling outside money into their Thrift Savings Plan at a record pace, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, and that includes 75 people who now have million dollar balances.