Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Medicare
NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security, the TSP, and other federal benefits programs.
May 23, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal benefits , TSP , FERS , CSRS , FERCCA , Social Security , LTC , Medicare part B , NITP , Bob Braunstein , James Marshall , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit , insurance , retirement
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
Some recipients of Medicaid are abusing benefits of the program to get free rides to go shopping, a WTOP source says.
New GAO report examines old issue.
Errors, waste, and fraud in the Medicare system was the topic of conversation before the House Ways and Means Subcommittees on Health and Oversight today.
Federal workers are rolling outside money into their Thrift Savings Plan at a record pace, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, and that includes 75 people who now have million dollar balances.
Alan P. Balutis
Director and Distinguished Fellow
Cisco Business Solutions Group
Kamilah Pickett, Outreach Director for Health Insurance Counseling at George Washington Legal Clinics, join hosts Tammy Flanagan and John Elliott to discuss Medicare.
Federal employees are going to have a new and complicated mission to figure out a way to apply the nation's rules, regulations, and laws.