Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Medicare
David Snell is the retirement benefits expert with NARFE.
If William Shakespeare were alive today, and living in America, he would probably be retired or about to retire and facing the question of whether to purchase Medicare Part B or not, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. As in to be or not to be...
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Tags: technology , mymedicare.gov , website design , jon booth , new media , center for medicare and medicaid services , Medicaid , Google , Microsoft , electronic health records , personal health record , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
States need to help CMS fight fraudulent claims, says Sen. Claire McCaskill.
Gordon Peterson, moderator of Inside Washington
Gwen Ifill, moderator of Washington Week
Christiane Amanpour, host of ABC's "This Week"