Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Medicare
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss growth potential at the Veterans Administration, the Affordable Care Act's impact on drug companies, and a preview of the 2012 Democratic and Republican conventions.
August 23, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Contracting , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , sequestration , health care spending , Department of Veteran Affairs , Brian Friel , Affordable Care Act , Medicaid , Department of Defense , Brian Rye , 2012 Democratic convention , 2012 Republican convention , Bloomberg Insider , Tim Franklin
On this week's Capital Impact show, guests discuss how the Paul Ryan budget plan would affect federal spending, how NASA would be affected by sequestration, and two new mobile apps for this year's Democratic and Republican conventions.
August 16, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , Mitt Romney , Paul Ryan , health care spending , budget battle , sequestration , Christopher Flavelle , Robert Litan , Kevin Brancato , Contracting , Matthew Zisman , NASA , 2012 Democratic convention , 2012 Republican convention , mobile apps
Federal employees turning 65 might be wondering: Do I get Medicare Part B coverage in addition to my federal health plan?
Host Mike Causey will talk estate planning with attorney Tom O'Rourke, and long term care with Paul Forte and Mary Lou McGuiness of Long Term Care Partners.
June 27, 2012(Encore presentation July 4, 2012)
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times
Senior Writer Stephen Losey and Paul Forte and
Mary Lou McGuiness with Long Term Care Partners.
May 9, 2012
For analysis of the Ryan plan without politics,The Federal Drive with Tom Temin turn to Jason Fitchner, a senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the top GOP budget writer, borrowed the idea of insurance exchanges, a big pooled marketplace, from the health care law enacted in Massachusetts when GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney was governor. Ryan wants to set one up for Medicare.