Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Medicare
Rep. Patrick Murphy (D-Fla.) introduces the third iteration of the SAVE Act with a host of policies for federal agencies designed to cull wasteful spending
SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson and Deputy Director Pam Cummings, as well as Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners, talk about your Open Season options.
November 25, 2013
The Medicare program made $44 billion in improper payments in 2013. A bipartisan bill designed to prevent fraudsters from milking the system calls for contractors to increase accuracy and for beneficiaries to report fraud.
Trustees for Social Security and Medicare will release their annual report Friday on the state of finances for the government's two biggest benefit programs.
Kerry Weems, the vice president and general manager for Health Solutions for General Dynamics Information Technology will discuss data collection and IT security.
May 28, 2013
Tags: technology , data collection , data consolidation , Kerry Weems , General Dynamics Information Technology , HHS , Physician Quality Reporting System , Medicaid , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , electronic health records , data storage , cloud computing , mobile devices , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
David Santana, with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, answers your calls and emails about the Medicare system.
David Santana, health insurance specialist for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, gives an overview of the Medicare system.
October 22, 2012
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said President Barack Obama has failed to produce a workable budget plan, while Vice President Joe Biden said budgets introduced by Ryan "eviscerated all the things that the middle class cares about."
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about what's next for sequestration, options for repairing the Harrier jet, technology that Israel could use to respond to the Iranian nuclear threat, and why certain medications may be in short supply.
October 4, 2012
Tags: acquisition , continuing resolution , sequestration , F-35 , Harrier AV-8B , Marine Corps , Afghanistan , Iran , nuclear weapons , atom bomb , Grey Market , Allen Scott , Rob Levinson , Kevin Brancato , Christine Ryan , Michael Oren , Brian Rye , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact