Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McKenna Long & Aldridge
Jason Workmaster and Jack Horan, partners at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, will talk a look back at the legal year in 2013 and what's ahead for 2014.
February 18, 2014
Beth Ferrell, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, will discuss best practices for contractors in a government shutdown environment.
October 1, 2013
Jack Horan, partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, will talk about GAO bid protests, including how the process works, and how many protests are successful.
May 7, 2013
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss how agencies and contractors will be affected by procurement.
February 26, 2013
Jack Horan, partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, talks about compliance issues in the Multiple Award Schedule program.
November 6, 2012(Encore presentation December 4, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jack Horan , Civil False Claims Act , GSA , Multiple awards schedule , compliance , Price Reduction Act , Commerical Sales Practices , trade agreement act , labor qualification requirements
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jason Workmaster , David Dowd , Mayer Brown LLP , Civil False Claims Act , GSA schedules , compliance , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron and Jim Schweiter, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP will talk about legislation affecting the contracting community.
March 13, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jim Schweiter , comprehensive contingency contracting reform act of 2012 , Claire McCaskill , Jim Webb , Wartime Contracting Commission , contractor accountability , contingency contracting , Off the Shelf , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jason Workmaster, Partner and McKenna, Long, & Aldridge LLP. They will discuss the latest news concerning the MAS program, and the mandatory disclosure rule.
November 8, 2011
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP provide an overview of what every government contractor should know about the civil False Claims Act.
April 12, 2011
Elizabeth Ferrell and Jim Schweiter of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP discuss the potential ramifications of a government shutdown for federal agencies and contractors.
March 15, 2011 (Encore presentation April 5, 2011)