Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McKenna, Long and Aldridge
Jason Workmaster and Jack Horan, partners at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, will talk a look back at the legal year in 2013 and what's ahead for 2014.
March 18, 2014
Lois Gannon from AOC Key Solutions and Jason Workmaster from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss what it takes to prepare a good procurement proposal.
September 3, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , proposals , proposal preparation , bid protests , data reporting , commerical item contracting , Lois Gannon , AOC Key Solutions , Jason Workmaster , RFP , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Agencies are making greater use of their ability to declare contractors and individuals ineligible for work by the federal government. Some outside experts suggest the increase may be the result of hasty decisions.
Tags: Inside the Worlds Biggest Buyer , contracting , industry , suspension and debarment , Air Force , Defense Logistics Agency , Crowell and Moring , Venable , Angela Styles , Rob Burton , Fred Levy , Normand Lussier , Steven Shaw , Jared Serbu
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
The upper chamber will review IMPROVE Act provisions through the Defense Authorization bill. The Senate also is considering other acquisition bills focusing on the workforce.
Tags: contracting , Peter Levine , Molly Wilkinson , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Armed Services Committee , DoD , Coalition for Government Procurement , Jim Schweiter , IMPROVE Act , acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , Federal Acquisition Institute , cybersecurity