Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McKenna, Long and Aldridge
Lois Gannon from AOC Key Solutions and Jason Workmaster from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss what it takes to prepare a good procurement proposal.
September 3, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , proposals , proposal preparation , bid protests , data reporting , commerical item contracting , Lois Gannon , AOC Key Solutions , Jason Workmaster , RFP , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Agencies are making greater use of their ability to declare contractors and individuals ineligible for work by the federal government. Some outside experts suggest the increase may be the result of hasty decisions.
Tags: Inside the Worlds Biggest Buyer , contracting , industry , suspension and debarment , Air Force , Defense Logistics Agency , Crowell and Moring , Venable , Angela Styles , Rob Burton , Fred Levy , Normand Lussier , Steven Shaw , Jared Serbu
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
The upper chamber will review IMPROVE Act provisions through the Defense Authorization bill. The Senate also is considering other acquisition bills focusing on the workforce.
Tags: contracting , Peter Levine , Molly Wilkinson , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Armed Services Committee , DoD , Coalition for Government Procurement , Jim Schweiter , IMPROVE Act , acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , Federal Acquisition Institute , cybersecurity