Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McKenna, Long & Aldridge
Certified financial planner talks about Thrift Savings Plan numbers for 2012. Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments sheds light on DoD's recent shopping spree. Jim Treat of the Census Bureau discusses the Web-first approach to the American Community Survey. Attorney Sandy Hoe discusses a recent case in which a contractor sued the Air Force. Dr. Gerald Dillingham of the GAO talks about possible changes in leadership at the FAA.
Tags: Arthur Stein , TSP , Todd Harrison , Center for Strategic & Budgetary Assessments , Jim Treat , Census Bureau , American Community Survey , Sandy Hoe , Gerald Dillingham , GAO , FAA , Michael Huerta , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP will discuss the impact of sequestration.
August 14, 2012(Encore presentation September 4, 2012)
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster, partners at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, talk about how contractors and subcontractors will be affected by recent regulatory changes.
January 31, 2012
Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement , acquisition , contracting , contractors , subcontractors , Jack Horan , Jason Workmaster , Small business contracting , contracting reform , federal market , certification , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , rules and regulations