Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McDermott, Will and Emery
Intelligence community contractors, similar to Booz Allen, likely are reevaluating employees who have access to classified information in order to identify any questionable personnel, according to Steve Ryan, leader of government strategies practice group at McDermott, Will and Emery law firm.
An Oracle investor has sued the company, following a $200 million settlement with the federal government.
Rules change about who and when an ethics officer can clear for private employment
Washington lawyer Steve Ryan joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris and said government tends to stay on on top of wrongdoing by errant contractors.
Stephen Ryan, who leads the Government Strategies Practice Group at McDermott, Will and Emery, offers advice to vendors and contractors who may be worried that the government still does not have a budget for the rest of fiscal year 2011.