Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McAfee
August 10th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the federal government,top cybersecurity priorities, key challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and a vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks?
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cybersecurity , Greg Schaffer , DHS , Rob Carey , Navy , Pat Howard , Joseph MOorcones , SafeNet , Sam Chun , HP , Ed White , Jim Flyzik , Trezza , Flyzik Group
Program will discuss the current status and progress made in Healthcare IT & with the NHIN, best practices & benefits, challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, new technology advances, and the vision for the future for Health IT and NHIN.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Dr. Doug Frisdma , Dr. Stephen Ondra , Tom Conway , John Sabo , Michael Weiner , Justine Piereman , SSA , HHS , Army , MEDCOM , Global Government Relations , healthcare , IT , Jim Flyzik , Flyzik Group
In speech after speech, officials talk about the need for government and industry to work together to solve cybersecurity challenges. But for the past five years, a government-industry partnership has actually been making good on the promise of collaboration in the cybersecurity arena.
Program will discuss Key Initiatives & Progress Made in Cloud Computing, NASA Ames Nebula and DISA RACE Case Studies, GSA Cloud Computing Storefront Update, Barriers or Contraints to still overcome in getting to a Secure Cloud Environment, and Future Vision.
Koobface is back, Air Force apologizes for 'Transformers 3' phishing scam
OMB shifts to real time cybersecurity monitoring, cyberdefenses put to the test during annual NSA exercise, FCC considers testing cybersecurity compliancy
USNA creates Center for Cyber Security Studies, McAfee Cybercrime Fighter Award goes to an FBI fed