Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McAfee
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission's annual Report is just out. The Commission is charged with evaluating the national security implications of the bilateral trade and economic relationship between the United States and the China.
McAfee warms of the twelve online scams to be aware of.
An activist investor is reportedly pushing for Symantec to split into a security business AND a data storage business.
McAfee plans to provide better protection, not only at the PC and server software level, but in the network appliance, embedded system and cloud-computing areas
OMB created CyberScope to streamline the reporting process, enhance analysis, and importantly, reduce the $2.3 billion Feds spend annually on compliance. So why is no one using it? We ask McAfee's Ed White.
With cyberattacks saturating the Internet, a dramatic shift is underway in the $7 billion-a-year anti-virus industry - and it's all good news for consumers.
Fort Meade contractor Zytel to be acquired for $28.6M, Mozilla halts Firefox security updates
Mergers Reflect a Greater Trend in IT-Infosec Synergy
CyberWatch launches virtual cybersecurity world, Cameron Diaz tops list of riskiest celeb searches
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , GAO , Second Life , Cameron Diaz , Julia Roberts , Jessica Biel , Gisele Bundchen , Brad Pitt , Adriana Lima , Jennifer Love Hewitt , Nicole Kidman , Tom Cruise, Heidi Klum , Penelope Cruz , Anna Paquin