Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McAfee
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , ODNI , Cyber , security , Greg Schaffer , Dave Wennergren , Priscilla Guthrie , Lee Holcomb , Robert Dix , Tom Conway , Juniper Networks
Miami hacker known as "soupnazi" pleads guilty to one of largest cyberthefts in U.S. history.
Amanda, formerly Mitchell, Simpson has been named senior technical adviser in the Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security.
A newly release updates recommendations for how to certify and accredit computer systems as secure.
Scareware sees huge boom, FBI patrols social media
McAfee says the worldwide attacks are still happening today.
Learn more during our preview of this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
You are under cyber attack. That's the top finding of a new report, In the Crossfire: Critical Infrastructure in the Age of Cyberwar. The survey was commissioned by IT security giant McAfee and authored by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
Phyllis Schneck of McAfee has details.
Attacks on the nation's critical infrastructure are on the rise.