Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McAfee
Learn more during our preview of this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
You are under cyber attack. That's the top finding of a new report, In the Crossfire: Critical Infrastructure in the Age of Cyberwar. The survey was commissioned by IT security giant McAfee and authored by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
Phyllis Schneck of McAfee has details.
Attacks on the nation's critical infrastructure are on the rise.
Typos have created the world's newest hotbed for cybercrime.
China has bumped the United States as the most feared nation in cyberspace.
Even in a year in which the Stuxnet attack targeted critical infrastructure systems and attacks on grid operators rose dramatically, operators of critical infrastructure around the world took few steps to increase their cyber defenses, a new report found.
Tags: technology , management , cybersecurity , critical infrastructure , Stuxnet , Center for Strategic and International Studies , DHS , White House , FERC , Michael Peters , Stewart Baker , Jared Serbu , Cybersecurity Update
Sentrigo's flagship product, Hedgehog Enterprise, monitors databases for illegal or unauthorized activity.
The merger allows McAfee to continue developing and selling security products and services under its own brand.
McAfee reports on its fourth quarter findings that threats to smart phones and other mobile devices are increasing.