Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McAfee
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , ODNI , cyber , security , Greg Schaffer , Dave Wennergren , Priscilla Guthrie , Lee Holcomb , Robert Dix , Tom Conway , Juniper Networks
Miami hacker known as "soupnazi" pleads guilty to one of largest cyberthefts in U.S. history.
Amanda, formerly Mitchell, Simpson has been named senior technical adviser in the Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security.
A newly release updates recommendations for how to certify and accredit computer systems as secure.
Scareware sees huge boom, FBI patrols social media
McAfee says the worldwide attacks are still happening today.
Learn more during our preview of this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
You are under cyber attack. That's the top finding of a new report, In the Crossfire: Critical Infrastructure in the Age of Cyberwar. The survey was commissioned by IT security giant McAfee and authored by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
Phyllis Schneck of McAfee has details.
Attacks on the nation's critical infrastructure are on the rise.