Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: McAfee
Learn all about it, and a criminal who hacked into 49 Congressional Web sites, in today's cybersecurity update.
CTO George Kurtz explains what happened and how his company is working to help those affected.
McAfee reports that it is fielding hundreds of questions about the cyberattack from around the world.
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , ODNI , Cyber , security , Greg Schaffer , Dave Wennergren , Priscilla Guthrie , Lee Holcomb , Robert Dix , Tom Conway , Juniper Networks
Miami hacker known as "soupnazi" pleads guilty to one of largest cyberthefts in U.S. history.
Amanda, formerly Mitchell, Simpson has been named senior technical adviser in the Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security.
A newly release updates recommendations for how to certify and accredit computer systems as secure.
Scareware sees huge boom, FBI patrols social media
McAfee says the worldwide attacks are still happening today.