Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mayer Brown LLP
David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, will give us his thoughts on the Mandatory Disclosure Rule, and other legal issues.
April 8, 2014
Mayer Brown LLP partner Marcia Madsen will talk about what government managers and contractors need to know when it comes to data collection and transparency.
June 5, 2012(Encore presentation June 12, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , data collection , transparency , data accountability and transparency act of 2012 , Marcia Madsen , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jason Workmaster , McKenna Long & Aldridge , David Dowd , Civil False Claims Act , GSA schedules , compliance , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron will discuss procurement in the post 9/11 world with Ray Bjorklund, chief knowledge officer and vice president at Deltek and Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP.
September 6, 2011(Encore presentation September 20, 2011)
Tags: contracting , procurement , acquisition , 9/11 , Marcia Madsen , Ray Bjorklund , Deltek , War on Terror , oversight , commercial item contracting , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011
Buyers in the Defense Department who bundle small contracts into larger ones will have to post their actions on the Web. Bundling is the subject of a new interim rule. Roger Waldron, Counsel at the law firm Mayer Brown, explains.
The Federal Drive's Tom Temin and Amy Morris examine whether or not it should be done.
An electronic contracting system that will reduce paper shuffling and allow the public to see details about what the government buys may be on the way. We get details from Roger Waldron, a former GSA exec.