Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mayer Brown LLP
David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, will give us his thoughts on the Mandatory Disclosure Rule, and other legal issues.
April 8, 2014
Mayer Brown LLP partner Marcia Madsen will talk about what government managers and contractors need to know when it comes to data collection and transparency.
June 5, 2012(Encore presentation June 12, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , data collection , Transparency , data accountability and transparency act of 2012 , Marcia Madsen , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jason Workmaster , McKenna Long & Aldridge , David Dowd , Civil False Claims Act , GSA schedules , compliance , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron will discuss procurement in the post 9/11 world with Ray Bjorklund, chief knowledge officer and vice president at Deltek and Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP.
September 6, 2011(Encore presentation September 20, 2011)
Tags: contracting , procurement , acquisition , 9/11 , Marcia Madsen , Ray Bjorklund , Deltek , War on Terror , oversight , commercial item contracting , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011
Buyers in the Defense Department who bundle small contracts into larger ones will have to post their actions on the Web. Bundling is the subject of a new interim rule. Roger Waldron, Counsel at the law firm Mayer Brown, explains.
The Federal Drive's Tom Temin and Amy Morris examine whether or not it should be done.
An electronic contracting system that will reduce paper shuffling and allow the public to see details about what the government buys may be on the way. We get details from Roger Waldron, a former GSA exec.