Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Max Richtman
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE National Benefits Coordinator Mark Williams discusses new benefits available to AFGE members while Bob Hill of First Command Financial Services offers financial tips for furloughed federal employees. National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare President and CEO Max Richtman and Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE National Council of SSA Field Operations Locals President Witold Skwierczynski and National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare President Max Richtman voice opposition to President Obama's chained CPI budget proposal and its impact on seniors, veterans and federal employees. AFGE Public Policy Director Jacque Simon also analyzes proposed changes to the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. John Sarbanes (D-Md.) praises the continued dedication of federal employees despite a contentious political environment. Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) and Newsweek and Daily Beast contributor Eleanor Clift discuss the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare President and CEO Max Richtman addresses keys to improving Social Security and Medicare and the critical role of SSA employees.