Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Max Cacas
Director John Berry tells Federal News Radio he is waiting to hear what exactly happened from authorities, but will not tolerate violence against federal employees under any circumstances.
With seven months to go before census forms begin arriving in American mailboxes, the newly-confirmed Census Director Dr. Robert Groves holds his first news conference.
With numerous cases suggesting the spread of swine flu on college campuses in recent weeks, medical experts continue to recommend preparation for a possible H1N1 pandemic this fall. The Undersecretary of Management for one of the largest Federal departments is ordering agencies to test teleworkers' abilities to work away from the office and review other continuity-of-operations planning all this week.
The Department of Homeland Security reaches out to the blogosphere in an effort to get feedback in the second phase of its three-part Quadrennial Homeland Security Review. Participants will use a variety of web-based tools to comment on a wide variety of DHS programs and priorities.
Tags: security , DHS , QHSR , Alan Cohn , Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy and Strategi ,