Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Max Cacas
The clock continues to tick down to the April 1st start of the 2010 Census, and a Senate oversight subcommittee continues to focus on efforts for an accurate count of the nation's population next year.
Officials today announced that the review, which is being conducted mostly online and using Web 2.0 collaborative tools, is succeeding beyond their expectations.
Tags: security , DHS , QHSR , Alan Cohn , Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy and Strategi ,
Director John Berry tells Federal News Radio he is waiting to hear what exactly happened from authorities, but will not tolerate violence against federal employees under any circumstances.
With seven months to go before census forms begin arriving in American mailboxes, the newly-confirmed Census Director Dr. Robert Groves holds his first news conference.
With numerous cases suggesting the spread of swine flu on college campuses in recent weeks, medical experts continue to recommend preparation for a possible H1N1 pandemic this fall. The Undersecretary of Management for one of the largest Federal departments is ordering agencies to test teleworkers' abilities to work away from the office and review other continuity-of-operations planning all this week.