Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Matthew Zisman
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine NASA's acquisition forecast for this year, and the legislative agenda on Capitol Hill.
January 10, 2013
Tags: acquisition , acquisition workforce , NASA , contracting , congress , budget battle , fiscal cliff , sequestration , Hurrican Sandy , Cameron Leuthy , Loren Duggan , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Theresa Kern, a member of Women Construction Owners and Executives, discusses a new provision in the 2013 Defense Authorization Bill that helps women-owned, small construction companies. Grant McLaughlin of Booz Allen Hamilton talks about a new social media guide for feds. Alex Bolton of The Hill newspaper previews the upcoming confirmation season. Matthew Zisman of Bloomberg Government talks about new contracts for NASA.
Tags: Theresa Kern , MA Steel Erectors , DoD , DoD authorization bill , women construction owners and executives , Grant McLaughlin , Alex Bolton , Cabinet Tracker , President Barack Obama , The Hill , Bloomberg Government , NASA , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , federal drive
On this week's Capital Impact show, guests discuss how the Paul Ryan budget plan would affect federal spending, how NASA would be affected by sequestration, and two new mobile apps for this year's Democratic and Republican conventions.
August 16, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , Mitt Romney , Paul Ryan , Medicare , health care spending , budget battle , sequestration , Christopher Flavelle , Robert Litan , Kevin Brancato , contracting , NASA , 2012 Democratic convention , 2012 Republican convention , mobile apps
Contracting problems could slow the government's planned launch a new kind of air traffic control system. The plan is for NextGen to eventually replace radars with satellites that track planes. Bloomberg Government transportation policy expert Matt Zisman has taken a close look at the IG audit.