Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Matthew Barry
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the technical problems with the Healthcare.gov website, their impact, and who is responsible for the progam's shortfalls.
October 31, 2013
Tags: acquisition , health care , Affordable Care Act , HealthCare.gov , healthcare exchanges , CBO , HHS , Kathleen Sebelius , Allen Scott , Al Hunt , Stephanie Ruhle , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss signficance and impact of the Affordable Care Act.
October 3, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine how the gun control debate will affect the demand for mental health services, and how contractors will be impacted by the President's new cybersecurity executive order.
February 14, 2013
Tags: gun control , mental health , healthcare , Medicaid , cybersecurity , cybersecurity policy , President Barack Obama , Afzal Bari , Peter Brusoe , infrastructure , Bloomberg Government , Allen Scott , Hershey , Capital Impact , acquisition , contracting , Valentine
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the deficit's impact on Medicare and Medicaid, the costs of requiring capital buffers on money market funds. Plus, what legislation will Congress tackle in its lame-duck session?
Setember 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Medicare and Medicaid , budget deficit , Securities and Exchange Commission , money market funds , Christopher Payne , Capital buffer , congress , lame duck session , Loren Duggan , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle discusses the Affordable Care Act and the potential political fallout of a high court reversal.