Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Matt Scholl
NIST launched the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence in February and now is giving industry details on how it will work. The center's goal is to bring businesses and government together to solve cyber problems.
Tags: NIST , National Cybersecurity Center for Excellence , cybersecurity , technology , Donna Dodson , industry , Curt Barker , Patrick Gallagher , Public-private partnership , Karen Waltermire , Henry Wixon , Cooperative Research and Development Agreement , Esther Carey , Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update
Gordon Gillerman and Matt Scholl of NIST discuss standards, certification and accreditation with host John Gilroy.
June 19, 2012(Encore presentation December 25, 2012)
While telemedicine may sound like science fiction, it is already a reality, Scholl said. And NIST is working on standards to make the overlaying technology work.