Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland Transportation Authority
Tags: Chesapeake Bay Bridge
U.S. Rep. Andy Harris says he opposes a proposal to double the eastbound toll on the Bay Bridge.
The first segment of the controversial InterCounty Connector in Maryland is carrying about 10,000 fewer cars per day than expected.
The Maryland Transportation Authority is developing a plan that would raise tolls dramatically for the first time in decades.
Drivers who took a ride on the InterCounty Connector during the road's test drive period are getting a surprise in the mail.
If you have an E-ZPass, do you just zip through a toll plaza without thinking about the money you're spending? If you do, the authority that runs Maryland's toll roads might just take advantage.
Don't look for the InterCounty Connector to open Tuesday. Maryland pushed back the opening of the toll road until 6 a.m. Wednesday because of the wintry weather that's expected.
Tolls are expected to increase later this year at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Fort McHenry Tunnel and the Harry Nice Bridge.
Bathing suit, check. Flip flops, check. It's Memorial Day weekend getaway day, and many local residents plan to spend the long holiday near the ocean.
Returning former Gov. Robert Ehrlich to the state's highest elected office in November could spell trouble for the planned Purple Line, according to the Maryland Transit Administration planner who is supervising the project.