Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
No shots were fired during the Walkersville standoff. The man has been taken to Shock Trauma for evaluation.
Tags: Walkersville ,
Maryland State Police have identified the man who died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 340 near Md. 17.
A local man remained in critical condition Saturday night after a Maryland State Police trooper shot him in the leg while responding to a domestic violence call, according to officials at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.
Maryland State Police have released the identities of the trooper and suspect involved in Friday night's shooting.
Maryland State Police believe a crackdown on aggressive driving is why fewer people have died on the Capital Beltway this year.
Emergency personnel and Frederick Police were on the scene of a fatal accident in Frederick early Sunday morning.
A pill wasn't what Thurmont Police Chief Greg Eyler expected when he took a drink from a bottle of water over the weekend.
Is it a way to protect yourself from abuse of power? Or is it an invasion of privacy? A YouTube video of a Maryland traffic stop is at the center of that debate.
Two men have been charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Maryland State Trooper 1st Class Wesley W. Brown.
Thousands of police agencies are scattered across the country, but only a few regularly work with the U.S. Secret Service.