Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
No shots were fired during the Walkersville standoff. The man has been taken to Shock Trauma for evaluation.
Tags: Walkersville ,
Maryland State Police have identified the man who died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 340 near Md. 17.
A local man remained in critical condition Saturday night after a Maryland State Police trooper shot him in the leg while responding to a domestic violence call, according to officials at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.
Maryland State Police have released the identities of the trooper and suspect involved in Friday night's shooting.
Maryland State Police believe a crackdown on aggressive driving is why fewer people have died on the Capital Beltway this year.
Emergency personnel and Frederick Police were on the scene of a fatal accident in Frederick early Sunday morning.
A pill wasn't what Thurmont Police Chief Greg Eyler expected when he took a drink from a bottle of water over the weekend.
Is it a way to protect yourself from abuse of power? Or is it an invasion of privacy? A YouTube video of a Maryland traffic stop is at the center of that debate.
Two men have been charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Maryland State Trooper 1st Class Wesley W. Brown.
Thousands of police agencies are scattered across the country, but only a few regularly work with the U.S. Secret Service.