Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
No shots were fired during the Walkersville standoff. The man has been taken to Shock Trauma for evaluation.
Tags: Walkersville ,
Maryland State Police have identified the man who died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 340 near Md. 17.
A local man remained in critical condition Saturday night after a Maryland State Police trooper shot him in the leg while responding to a domestic violence call, according to officials at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.
Maryland State Police have released the identities of the trooper and suspect involved in Friday night's shooting.
Maryland State Police believe a crackdown on aggressive driving is why fewer people have died on the Capital Beltway this year.
Emergency personnel and Frederick Police were on the scene of a fatal accident in Frederick early Sunday morning.
A pill wasn't what Thurmont Police Chief Greg Eyler expected when he took a drink from a bottle of water over the weekend.
Is it a way to protect yourself from abuse of power? Or is it an invasion of privacy? A YouTube video of a Maryland traffic stop is at the center of that debate.
Two men have been charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Maryland State Trooper 1st Class Wesley W. Brown.
Thousands of police agencies are scattered across the country, but only a few regularly work with the U.S. Secret Service.