Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
No shots were fired during the Walkersville standoff. The man has been taken to Shock Trauma for evaluation.
Tags: Walkersville ,
Maryland State Police have identified the man who died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 340 near Md. 17.
A local man remained in critical condition Saturday night after a Maryland State Police trooper shot him in the leg while responding to a domestic violence call, according to officials at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.
Maryland State Police have released the identities of the trooper and suspect involved in Friday night's shooting.
Maryland State Police believe a crackdown on aggressive driving is why fewer people have died on the Capital Beltway this year.
Emergency personnel and Frederick Police were on the scene of a fatal accident in Frederick early Sunday morning.
A pill wasn't what Thurmont Police Chief Greg Eyler expected when he took a drink from a bottle of water over the weekend.
Is it a way to protect yourself from abuse of power? Or is it an invasion of privacy? A YouTube video of a Maryland traffic stop is at the center of that debate.
Two men have been charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Maryland State Trooper 1st Class Wesley W. Brown.
Thousands of police agencies are scattered across the country, but only a few regularly work with the U.S. Secret Service.