Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
A 29-year-old man has been arrested and charged with assault after attacking his ex-girlfriend in the parking lot of a Calvert County hospital, Maryland State Police say.
When former Frederick County Sheriff Robert C. Snyder applied for a right-to-carry gun permit several years ago, he had every reason to believe it would be granted.
The Maryland State Police Frederick Barrack and “Checkpoint Strikeforce” conducted a saturation patrol Thursday night into Friday morning, stopping 36 drivers that showed signs of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Drivers who want to dispute their traffic tickets will have to speak up come Jan. 1, when a new law aimed at saving the police time and money will eliminate automatically assigned court dates for minor traffic violations.
Randy from Frederick sees a lot of Maryland drivers using their mobile phone while driving, without the use of a hands-free system. He asks the WTOP Answer Desk: Is there a way for other drivers to file reports or call authorities for these illegal actions?
Maryland State Police are conducting an investigation into the death of a 41-year-old woman found inside her car in a state park parking lot in Calvert County.
Gaithersburg police have arrested 11 men in an online sting aimed at people targeting sexual solicitation from minors.
Pearl Schecter, 70, was last seen Wednesday in Wheaton around 1:30 p.m.
One person was seriously injured and another taken to an area hospital after an eight-car accident on Route 50 near Annapolis.
Tags: Route 50 ,
Two highway workers were killed and another was injured after being struck by an SUV in Charles County.