Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
A 29-year-old man has been arrested and charged with assault after attacking his ex-girlfriend in the parking lot of a Calvert County hospital, Maryland State Police say.
When former Frederick County Sheriff Robert C. Snyder applied for a right-to-carry gun permit several years ago, he had every reason to believe it would be granted.
The Maryland State Police Frederick Barrack and “Checkpoint Strikeforce” conducted a saturation patrol Thursday night into Friday morning, stopping 36 drivers that showed signs of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Drivers who want to dispute their traffic tickets will have to speak up come Jan. 1, when a new law aimed at saving the police time and money will eliminate automatically assigned court dates for minor traffic violations.
Randy from Frederick sees a lot of Maryland drivers using their mobile phone while driving, without the use of a hands-free system. He asks the WTOP Answer Desk: Is there a way for other drivers to file reports or call authorities for these illegal actions?
Maryland State Police are conducting an investigation into the death of a 41-year-old woman found inside her car in a state park parking lot in Calvert County.
Gaithersburg police have arrested 11 men in an online sting aimed at people targeting sexual solicitation from minors.
Pearl Schecter, 70, was last seen Wednesday in Wheaton around 1:30 p.m.
One person was seriously injured and another taken to an area hospital after an eight-car accident on Route 50 near Annapolis.
Tags: Route 50 ,
Two highway workers were killed and another was injured after being struck by an SUV in Charles County.