Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
A Cumberland man was charged with motor vehicle theft and other violations after a brief pursuit Friday afternoon, Maryland State Police reported
A 26-year-old Frederick man faces a laundry list of traffic charges after leading police on a high-speed chase that sent a Maryland State Police trooper to the hospital.
A Maryland State Trooper traveling to work Monday morning resuscitated and possibly saved the life of a newborn baby girl, police say.
Francis Scott Key Mall was evacuated Friday evening after a security guard found a bomb threat scrawled on the wall of a men's restroom at about 7:50 p.m., said James Ridgely, a mall security officer.
A New Market man faces charges in Virginia of soliciting sex from a person he believed to be a minor in an online chat room, according to the Stafford County Sheriff's Office.
Driving on the Beltway can be dangerous, and an analysis of traffic data from the past ten years shows that deadly accidents happen most often along one particular stretch of the highway.
A man was killed, and another man is in serious condition after their car broke down on the beltway and was struck by another vehicle.
The measure, proposed by Frederick County Commissioners President Blaine Young and supported by Frederick County Sheriff Chuck Jenkins, would take that responsibility to issue "right-to-carry" permits from Maryland State Police.
Marvin Mandel revealed to WTOP Friday he faced a number of security concerns, including death threats, during his time in office during the 1970's. Members of the Maryland State Police suggested he carry a pistol as the threats increased.
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , Maryland Department of Transportation , mail bombs , packages , Annapolis , Joshua Cohen , University of Maryland , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Department of Homeland Security , Martin O'Malley , FBI