Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Police
A Washington County grand jury has indicted a man on nearly two dozen charges, including homicide by a motor vehicle and drunken driving, in the death of a Pennsylvania motorcyclist.
Prom. Graduation. Beach week. They're all events teenagers plan for, but they come at a time of year when the risk for teen fatalities on the road doubles, according to the National Organizations for Youth Safety.
The driver and passenger of a tractor-trailer were injured and hydraulic fuel was spilled when a truck flipped over on U.S. 15 just south of Hayward Road at 4:31 p.m. Friday, Maryland State Police said.
Tags: Donald E. Beachley , Washington County , Sharron Saleem Snowden , Deborah Antoinette Snowden , Douglas Gansler , Leon M. Debes Jr. , Carl D. Somerlock , Maryland Court of Appeals , Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Bar Associa , Susan Silber
A Maryland state trooper was killed in an accident early this morning on southbound I-95 in Howard County.
Maryland State Police have charged a Virginia man with traffic and drug offenses after he allegedly led troopers on a high-speed chase on Interstate 95 near North East.
A man who walked with a limp robbed the PNC Bank at Md. 75 and Md. 26 in Libertytown on Friday afternoon, said Maryland State Police Detective Sgt. Wayne Wachsmuth.
Maryland State Police have identified the motorcyclist killed in a crash Thursday night as a Washington resident.
Maryland State Police are asking for the public's help in solving a fatal hit and run.