Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Highway Administration
As part of a plan to provide "real-time" travel information to drivers, the Maryland State Highway Administration expanded its Variable Message Sign system recently to 23 locations.
Tags: Maryland , Capital Beltway , Baltimore Washington Parkway , Prince George's County , Central Avenue , Kenilworth Avenue , Bob Marbourg , Variable Message Sign , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , I-95 , Whitemarsh Boulevard , Essex , Towson , Catonsville , Beverly Swaim-Staley , Fort Washington , Lothian
On WTOP's Hands Across the Potomac program, Montgomery County Council President Nancy Floreen said she didn't hit any problems until she hit the District line.
Two, three and sometimes four-foot mammoth icicles are hanging from bridges and overpasses across the region, threatening drivers who race by below them.