Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Highway Administration
ICC officials have canceled sign work that would caused 15-minute closes on southbound I-270.
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.
The State Highway Administration archaeological team continued peeling back layers of the unknown structure they uncovered near I-70.
An early morning earthquake, or any earthquake, around here is unusual. The quake had a magnitude of 3.6.
Two Interstate 70 rest stops closed for renovations since April 2008 are set to reopen Wednesday as the state's first 'green' welcome centers.
A contractor goofed. A new sign on Interstate 70 lists Interstate 85. Only there is no such thing in Maryland. It's supposed to be Md. 85.
Maryland will take some of the bumps out of your commute through Prince George's County, but a long-term road resurfacing work that starts Monday will likely mean delays on the Capital Beltway and Md. 4.
Tags: Capital Beltway , Branch Avenue , Pennsylvania Avenue , road work , Westphalia Road , Old Marlboro Pike , Forestville Road , Allentown Road , road resurfacing , Michelle Basch , Colleen Kelleher
Oprah Winfrey's "No Phone Zone" is a national campaign to stop distracted driving. The Maryland State Highway Administration will support the campaign by taking part in Winfrey's nationwide promotion Friday.
Tight budgets are forcing transportation leaders to make some tough choices about what regional projects should move forward and which ones will be delayed or possibly even canceled.
Tags: District Department of Transportation , DDOT , VDOT , Virginia Department of Transportation , Capital Beltway , Interstate 495 , Route 7 , Dulles Toll Road , Route 1 , Greenbelt , Father Hurley Boulevard , Wisteria Drive , Germantown Road , Columbia Pike , Sligo Creek Parkway , bike lanes , streetcars
"The incident cleanup is taking, frankly, more time than it really needs to," says Dave Snyder, chairman of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments' transportation planning board.
Tags: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , COG , Dave Snyder , traffic accidents , traffic wrecks , traffic flow , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , SHA , D.C. Department of Transportation , DDOT , Adam Tuss , Colleen Kelleher