Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Highway Administration
With yet another winter storm bearing down on the D.C. region, local road crews are assessing their salt stockpiles. The consensus is that there is enough to spread around.
Frederick County can boast a well-qualified highway operations crew, and it shows -- the county's bridges are in better condition than they've ever been.
The Maryland State Highway Administration will be closing a northbound section of Interstate 270 early Thursday morning.
After a number of accidents occurred along the same stretch of the Capital Beltway Friday morning, the Maryland State Highway Administration is "aggressively investigating" what went wrong with pretreating the highway.
One lane of U.S. 340 in Frederick County will be blocked periodically between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Temporary and periodic lane closures on the U.S. 340 bridge in Frederick County will begin in November to prepare the span to be painted.
Tags: U.S. 340 ,
Two highway workers were killed and another was injured after being struck by an SUV in Charles County.
The speed cameras will be set up in various work zones in Prince George's, Frederick and Baltimore counties.
It could get a little noisy at night for people who live near Shady Grove Road, and I- 370, as crews begin paving the Intercounty Connector at night.
Rules of the road are changing in Maryland, and it's not just a texting ban or the fact that drivers have to go hands-free on cell phones. There are some other new rules of the road that will affect drivers and bicyclists.