Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland State Highway Administration
Frederick County leaders say they want top reduce the number of residents commuting out of the county by 10 percent.
The drive down I-270 could become significantly slower in the next several weeks. Two bridges on the northbound and southbound side of the highway will undergo construction, possibly resulting in lane closures and detours.
There were complaints about the Intercounty Connector's environmental impact years before construction even began on the toll road, and now the government is starting a series of environmental projects along the ICC.
The State Highway Administration has posted a list of all of this summer's construction projects on numbered roads, including their locations, projected start and end dates, and details about what renovations are going on.
In Maryland, there will be 29 State Highway Administration construction zones in Montgomery and Prince Georges counties alone this summer.
It may seem like there's construction everywhere, but some projects in our area are more urgent than others, like those near places affected by the Base Realignment and Closure process.
Md. 550 between Kelbaugh and Eylers Valley Flint roads outside Thurmont remains closed indefinitely while workers continue to try to stabilize the slope near the road.
Whether you think they make roads safer or they're just a cash cow, one particular speed camera in the area is getting a serious workout.
Area crews are in the midst of an all-out fight to try to get rid of a pesky road menace.
Inner Loop drivers are finding the commute slower than normal after a crash involving a tractor trailer and two cars.