Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland Senate
Maryland State Senate President Mike Miller says it's unlikely that a gas tax increase will pass, despite the state's need for more transportation funding.
Gov. Martin O'Malley is considering requests to veto legislation that would provide financial incentives for electricity generation through waste-to-energy trash incinerators.
More than 100 residents, legislators and historians gathered Friday at Frederick City Hall to kick off weekend-long commemorations of Frederick's involvement in the Civil War, which began 150 years ago.
Supporters of a bill aimed at getting tough with drivers who take lives on area roads are worried that the chance to close a loophole in state law could disappear.
As the Maryland legislature looks to every corner of the state budget for some leeway on the imposing deficit, two former governors offer their own, differing directions to get to fiscal solvency.
The House of Delegates and Senate honored Bryan Voltaggio of Volt restaurant, and lawmakers were abuzz with talk about the local celebrity.