Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland Natural Resources Police
Maryland Natural Resources Police say boaters and anglers should avoid the upper Potomac River through Friday because of hazardous water levels.
Maryland Natural Resources Police have found the body of a Fruitland man who went missing after his kayak capsized in a Wicomico County pond.
It's just after 12:30 a.m. on a recent weeknight and Natural Resources Police Cpl. Roy Rafter, 48, is driving on the Eastern Shore to a stakeout near an oyster bed that he's heard is being illegally raided at night.
A Maryland delegate intends to file a bill Monday that would add up to two years of jail time to a list of penalties for first-time rockfish poachers, a direct result of poaching finds by Natural Resources Police in the Chesapeake Bay this month.
Maryland Natural Resources Police and fire and rescue personnel discovered the body of a missing Texas man Friday afternoon in the Potomac River near Point of Rocks.
Albert Anthony Cantello Jr.'s 14-foot boat capsized Sunday night.
Tags: Queenstown ,
The family of a Shenandoah County man who was severely injured in a hit-and-run accident in June is offering a $5,000 reward for information about the incident.