Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland Department of Transportation
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , mail bombs , packages , Annapolis , Joshua Cohen , University of Maryland , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Maryland State Police , Department of Homeland Security , Martin O'Malley , FBI
This Halloween, the Maryland Department of Transportation's State Highway Administration wants trick-or-treaters to "see and be seen" with its Vests for Visibility program, which lends free safety vests to children and adults to use while they're out collecting candy.
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.