Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Maryland's health secretary is considering classifying synthetic drugs known as "bath salts" as controlled dangerous substances, making them illegal.
As the weather turns balmy and people begin to traverse more wooded areas, health officials are reminding them to watch out for the nation's most commonly reported disease transmitted by ticks, mosquitoes or fleas: Lyme disease.
WTOP has learned of further abuse by Medicaid recipients, successfully billing the state for hundreds of miles in cab fare, food and personal trips sporting events.
Even though recent cases of H1N1 are down after two waves last year, a spokesman for the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene said it would not be surprising for this flu strain to surface again in a big way one or two more times.