Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland
If you need a shovel, you're better off shopping sooner rather than later.
Frederick-based film production business owner Kurt Uebersax used to have plenty of opportunities in Maryland.
The federal government is giving Virginia $75 million to construct new and rehabilitate already existing high-speed rail in the corridor between D.C. and Richmond.
Fifty-three people died as the direct result of domestic violence in Maryland in 2009. After a ceremony to honor them in Annapolis next week, lawmakers will begin working on the Safe Homes Act of 2010.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000, or the Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400.
The average price of regular gasoline in D.C. currently sits at $2.85 a gallon, almost $1 more than this time last year. Maryland sits at $2.74 a gallon, while Virginia is the lowest in the region at $2.66 a gallon. The national average is $2.75 a gallon.
As heard on sister-station WTOP