Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland
Georgetown faces Ohio University in Rhode Island Thursday. Maryland plays Houston in Washington state Friday.
Detectives are asking anyone who can help identify the victim or provide information to call the Major Crimes Division at 240-773-5070.
Del. Bill Bronrott (D- Montgomery) is among the Maryland lawmakers proposing that anyone under the age of 18 be banned from using tanning beds at salons.
Rockville City Police are investigating a fight that led to a Code Red at Richard Montgomery High School Friday.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.
When she thinks back to her ordeal, she says, "if anything, I think it's only made me stronger."
Montgomery County Police have arrested two men for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl in Silver Spring Tuesday night.
Tags: Montgomery County , Silver Spring , Piney Branch Road , Carroll Avenue , Quebec Terrace , Montgomery County Police , Melquicide Sorto , Marcos Torres-Enriquez , Montgomery County Detention Center
A woman has been reunited with her pet after a bizarre case of dognapping involving ransom.
Members from the Prince George's County Technical Rescue Team rescued a dog that fell 25 feet into a snow-covered storm drain Tuesday.
A Prince George's County jury spent the day listening to emotional and graphic testimony in the trial of a man accused of being involved in a deadly drag race.