Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College
Montgomery County Police have arrested a fellow officer for allegedly falsifying her payroll sheets.
Sources tell ABC 7 that former Maryland Gov. Bob Ehrlich has decided to run for office again.
Can you solve suburban sprawl with more building? The Montgomery County Council thinks so.
Tags: Montgomery County , Montgomery County Council , Rockville , Gaithersburg , White Flint Mall , White Flint Metro station , Old Georgetown Road , Montrose Road , Edson Lane , phil andrews , Marc Elrich , Mike Knapp , Sidney Katz , Corridor Cities Transitway
A Maryland woman convicted of killing two adopted daughters and storing their bodies in a home freezer was sentenced Monday.
Montgomery County is kicking off its spring street cleaning season starting Monday.
While the Washington area may be tops when it comes to cyber criminals, our region is also a home to a growing number of cyber defenders-in-training.
The lockdown was lifted shortly before 1 p.m. Tuesday.
As part of a plan to provide "real-time" travel information to drivers, the Maryland State Highway Administration expanded its Variable Message Sign system recently to 23 locations.
Tags: Capital Beltway , Maryland State Highway Administration , Baltimore Washington Parkway , Prince George's County , Central Avenue , Kenilworth Avenue , Bob Marbourg , Variable Message Sign , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , I-95 , Whitemarsh Boulevard , Essex , Towson , Catonsville , Beverly Swaim-Staley , Fort Washington , Lothian