Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland
Maryland's new cell phone law goes into effect in six months, banning talking on cell phones without a hands-free device.
Maryland is working on its first comprehensive plan to deal with expected population growth over the next 20 years.
Authorities are on the scene of a barricade situation in Bowie.
A Montgomery County judge has refused to reduce the bond for a Maryland man accused in the kidnapping, robbery and assault of a D.C. teacher over the weekend.
A fire was reported at a Temple Hills apartment building for the second time in two weeks.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) says a nomination battle over a replacement for retiring Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens could take up a lot of the Senate's time this summer.
Charles Jenkins will be appearing on the ballot for a Maryland House seat this fall.
Breakfast meetings aren't the same since the county's nearly $780 million shortfall hit home.
Urbana High School teacher Michelle Shearer believes it is important to motivate students and get them charged up about science.
The Maryland House Judiciary Committee has until midnight Tuesday to act on a bill that would make negligent homicide by motor vehicle a misdemeanor.