Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maryland
We learn about Maryland's effort to ease the way for BRAC from Lt. Governor Anthony Brown.
Suburban Maryland counties had the state's biggest population growth over the last decade, and Hispanic residents represented the largest increase, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Wednesday.
Tags: Phyllis Marcuccio , U.S. Census , Montgomery County , Rockville , St. Mary's County , Charles County , Maryland Department of Planning , Andrew Ratner , Curt Anderson , Howard County , Frederick County , Michelle Basch
Contract Connections will feature National institutes of Health (NIH), NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Social Security Administration and other federal agencies, as well as the Naval Air Systems Command, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and other military commands. Maryland's Lisa Swoboda has details.
Maryland's 17 military installations employ 3.4 percent of Maryland's work force, pay nearly $10 billion in wages a year and spend about $6.6 billion annually with other businesses in the state.
The new initiative will provide $100 million in mortgage loans to homebuyers in the 10 jurisdictions within the state most impacted by BRAC.
Maryland's official state dessert will seem downright healthy when you read about Alaska's Eskimo Ice Cream.
The former Prince George's County Chief of Police will head up the 150-member campus police department.
Nearly two months after University of Maryland students were arrested following the Maryland-Duke basketball game, police don't appear to be in any rush to take the cases to court.
Nearly 30 University of Maryland students were arrested in College Park after the Maryland-Duke basketball game March 2. But so far, every charge has been dropped, WTOP has learned.
The state of Maryland's treasury has found $900 million in unclaimed property.