Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mary Landrieu
Sen. Snowe co-authors new legislation to implement many of the recommendations by GAO to improve the small business contracting program.
Investigators pressed ahead with their probe of four men accused of trying to tamper with a senator's phones after a lawyer said the conservative activists were just trying to capture embarrassing video of her staff ignoring constituent calls.
The administration has lifted the moratorium on deepwater drilling, but Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu will not lift her hold on Jack Lew's nomination to lead OMB. For details, we turn to The Hill's Ben Geeman
Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) will not stop blocking Lew's nomination, even though oil drilling can continue in Gulf of Mexico.
As the new Congress and President Obama try to out-austere one another, what will happen with the 2012 budget? And, will there even be a 2011 budget or yet another continuing resolution?
The budget will be delayed until after Feb. 14.
President Obama has signed into law, H.R. 3081, which will keep the government operating through December 3, 2010.
Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) announced that she will block Jack Lew's nomination to be the next Director of the Office of Management and Budget, joining Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in dissenting against President Obama's nominee
Senate subcommittee looks at Stafford Act and how it may need some reform.
Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee passes small business contracting bill focusing on four main areas. Agencies would have to justify bundled contracts and create new policy to oversee subcontracting. Vendors do not support all provisions of the bill.
Tags: contracting , Olympia Snowe , Ben Cardin , Greg Willis , Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committ , House Small Business Committee , SBA , GSA , Larry Allen , Coalition for Government Procurement , Small business contracting , small business goals , contract bundling , Subcontracting , Small business size standards , Multiple award contracts