Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mary Davie
The General Services Administration offered advice to vendors trying to sell cloud services to the government. Dave McClure, GSA’s Associate Administrator in the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, told Federal News Radio vendors are definitely the innovators in the cloud space. But, he warns, vendors need to do more than repackage “their old [...]
ACT-IAC Executive Director Ken Allen joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging discussion of the myriad of projects that ACT-IAC is working on.
May 23, 2011 (Encore presentation June 13, 2011)
Tags: contracting , technology , ACT-IAC , Ken Allen , Management of Change Conference , Executive Leadership Conference , grants managment program , GSA , IPv6 , Information Sharing Environment , Networx 2020 , VistA , OMB , Jim Beaupre , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
The agency wants help from federal and industry partners to improve communications between the two. GSA said it has a large toolbox of resources agencies can build on to fit their specific missions. Vendors also should be on the lookout for several new contracts in the coming months.
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.